Our last gym visit was quite interesting! We've been going for about 2 months now. Our usual routine is:
- we arrive and pick out our treadmill
- i walk fast, the mexican runs
- i try and talk to him while he is running
- he tells me to stop talking to him because he is running
- i stay on the tread mill and he moves on to weights
I was so excited that I got a reaction out of him! I started to laugh too and not paying attention to my work out and how fast I needed to walk....... I must have slowed down (not a good thing) as I lost my balance and shot backwards landing on my back end! I'm sure I looked like I had just been thrown out of a sling shot! Glad I didn't injure myself (plenty of cushion here, so no worries) or worse, someone else.
This ladies and gentlemen is............. KARMA at its finest!