Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Aries, Una Cama



Did you know that "The Mexican" and I are both Aries?

  If you know anything about Aries, you know that we are very passionate!  We love and fight with the same amount of passion.  This can be a good and a bad thing.

Loving with everything you have is a wonderful thing.  Fighting with the same amount of passion isn't as much fun.

I shouldn't use the word "fight" because The Mexican and I have never physically fought.  We have had plenty of silly arguments though.  Each argument is like a tug of war.  Both of us stating the facts of why we are "right" , trying to pull the other one over to our side.  Then comes the head butting (like the picture of the rams above).  We  press each others buttons.  Refuse to give in..  We are stubborn!





The Mexican refuses to back down  (yes I am getting ready to stereotype) because:
1) he is an aries
2) he is male
 and
3) he is Mexican!!!  (haven't you ever heard of a "Mexican standoff?")









 I refuse to back down  because:
1) I'm an aries
 2) I refuse to let a man win an argument when I know I'm right.
and
3) I am woman. Hear me ROAR!


We eventually get over it!  After all, we do live in the same house and sleep in la misma cama!



 When it's all said and done, we don't hold grudges and our little "peleas" just make us stronger in the long run.

 Being married to another "Aries" can be quite entertaining at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment