Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whats on Your Cellphone?




A bird our son drew.







Being creative with paint.  We put paint on our paper then folded to make different designs.





We thought this paint design looked like the transformer "Optimus Prime."






Terra exotic vegetable chips. The flavor is Thai Basil Curry and they are sooo GOOD!





Son examining a crawfish.  






One of our cats.  Sofi is the best nap partner ever!







Uh-oh! Hoping hubby doesn't get mad when he sees this.  I couldn't resist!  One cold day (I think the only cold day we've had this winter) I came home from work and found the boys all bundled up under las cobijas taking a nap.  I had to snap a picture.  Love them!








10 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! The one of Daddy and son is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures too! Such a precious father/son picture. And your son is a wonderful artist--Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I love the father son pic also. I love sharing my son's drawing too. He makes me very proud!

      Delete
  3. Your son really has a knack for art. That picture of the bird looks like it was drawn by an adult. Thanks for sharing these lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jennifer! I love sharing these pics. I appreciate the comment on my son's drawing. He never ceases to amaze me.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pictures, Amiga! My favorites are always of capturing the little ones sleeping. Mini frozen moments in time. : D What did you make with the craw dads ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, truth be told.... nothing! LOL Long story short, hubby wanted Mexican food, I wanted Chinese, so we tried out a new buffet that has American, Japanese, Chinese, and Mexican! My son LOVED it because not only did they have craw dads there but frog legs as well. He was more interested in investigating the food than eating it. He could never bring himself to eat frog legs or craw dads (me either). Luckily with all of those distractions, we were able to get him to eat something. LOL

      Delete
  5. *lol* having issues posting comments with my iPhone. I wanted to add that your son draws well. Feed that talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ezzy! We are trying to feed it as much as possible. I have no idea where his creativity came from!

      Delete