Friday, April 26, 2013

Video Viernes Daddy aka "El Dragon"

I was on Facebook last night looking at some things I posted years ago.  I came across this video and I melted.

Get ready.... bout to give my husband some major props!

I love my husband!  He is the best dad ever!  He has always shown our son an abundance of love.  He always takes time to play with our son, teach our son, and be a positive role model.  This is something I'm extremely grateful for.

I posted this video about 4 years ago.  I can't believe how time flys!  I remember this day like it was yesterday.  Please excuse our messy house.....after all, I had no idea I'd be posting this on my blog one day.  Their is a mixture of Spanish and English going on in this video, so for those of you who are bilingual;  you should understand it all.

I love mi familia tanto!  Just wanted to share a day in the life with "Me and the Mexican" four years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment